My Contributions To Change The World - Nishan Karki
Today's world needs a change. There are many disparities among people. One hates others on grounds of caste, religion, colour, gender, etc. To end all these disparities, people's support and contributions are required. If these disparities end, the world will become peaceful. There will be no chaos.
Even one person can make a great impact. Many people contribute to changing the world. I also want to be one of these people. I want to see the world changing. For this, I want to make all the possible contributions.
- It is correctly said by someone that education is the most powerful weapon to change the world. So, take and give education.
- We should do small acts of kindness. Even a tiny kind word can warm three winter months. Similarly, even small acts of kindness can have an everlasting impact on people. I want that impact to start with me.
- Protection of the Environment has been a matter of great concern in today's world. Environmentalists strive to protect ecosystems from harmful human activities. We can live peacefully only if there is a safe and conducive environment. I would like to contribute to this field. I also want to tell people about the effects of pollution and the ways to reduce it.
- Instead of spending money on unnecessary things, I would like to donate money to charity. Many people donate a large amount of money to charity. For example, Bill Gates, Ratan Tata, Warren Buffett, Shiv Nadar, etc. It is a good way of helping poor and needy people.
- I would like to spend more time with people and talk with them about changing the world. It will also help me utilise my time instead of wasting time unnecessarily.