We had a lovely meet and greet with Mr Amardeep Singh in the session on December 24. It was very informative, and we learned a lot from him. Following are my takeaways:
- Listen to articulate; listening first lets you organise your thoughts and speak fluently.
- If your dreams will be easy, walk away from them. Dreams
are meant to have challenges, and we must endeavour to achieve them.
- Prepare yourself before chasing your dream; take the first step,
and the energy will automatically shape the next ten.
- Ensure you are so good at your work that you’re too hard to
- Don’t follow your passion; create it.
- Don’t chase recognition; if you pursue recognition, you exercise
self-gratification. If your work is good, recognition will automatically
- There’s no true friendship other than you and yourself; you will accompany yourself through your most challenging times.
It was an extraordinary session with
so much to take back. Thank you, Sir, for giving us your time!