Sunday School 24th December 2024
We watched a video of an American woman who is 92 years old and an advocator of social justice, an incredible woman who encouraged me and taught me that it's never too late to start something.
• Having an extraordinary meeting with Amardeep sir was the most significant opportunity I had; with the help of his advice, a lot of things struct my mind
The following are:
1. Not to follow a passion; create your passion.
2. Never chase recognition (you'll not achieve anything). Create your content.
3. Keep trying many things because we don't know the emergence.
4. Everything in life is a means to an end, and there will be a chance to excel.
5. Religion is a subset of legacy.
6. Dreams are supposed to be filled with challenges and obstacles.
7. Learning is feet for every individual.
Amardeep sir, In his documentary, The Tapestry of Guru Nanak:
I highly appreciate his hard work of 30 years and self-discovery. His interest in going to every risky area shows his passion and bravery.
Tenzin Chonzom (Girl) from 9th grade
Pestalozzi Children's Village India