Happy Gandhi Jayanti - Rishona Chopra
Just like the British used violence, and we tried our best not to and hardly used violence in our life, people may trouble us, but instead of bothering them too, we must stay calm and peacefully resolve things.
Ethical, moral values contrasted by seven sins by Gandhi Ji:
1. Wealth Without Work
2. Pleasure Without Conscience
3. Knowledge Without Character
4. Business Without Ethics
5. Science Without Humanity
6. Worship Without Sacrifice
7. Politics Without Principal
Today let us do just 3 things:
- Take content with what we have - Gandhi was not very rich but was still happy and took pride in what he had and who he was.
- Stay calm in each situation.
- Be peaceful throughout the day.
Post a Comment